Monday, January 1, 2018

Obligatory New Year Post

I am sure if I were to look back each year I could regularly find posts claiming that I will be updating my blog more, posting more about all the things my family intends to do over the year. And there is a very strong chance that while I mean well, each year I fail spectacularly. So I won't make those promises. I will say that I have the goal in mind to post more on my social media, this blog included. I'll say that my plan for this year is to focus on reclaiming who I am, as a person, as a mother, as a wife. And I'll say that I have already started a few things to help get me in that direction. So, I am hoping to update more to share with you my plans and path.

The beginning of which is my new bullet journal. I have been using a journal for a few months now to help keep me focused and on track, and I believe it has been working well. So I got my new one started up early on, drawing out collections, agendas, dailies, to get me year rolling. And I can't wait to share it all with everyone. For assured updates, check out my Instagram.

For today I will leave you with the sentiment inside the cover of my newest journal and I hope you take it to heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment